Friday, October 1, 2010

SC300, New Life!

Hello, this is my 3rd card using this weeks sketch challenge SC300. I couldn't help it, there were so many ideas running through my head! This was actually my first idea, but I figured it would take me longer to make than the others so I left it, but I just had to give it a try!

With the combination of the colours, lace and pearls, I think this would make a great Baby Girl card.

The card base is pink pirouette with a layer of white embossed with the swiss dot EF. The two panels were made with the eyelets borderabilities, and backed with pink. I wove the pink taffeta ribbon though them, and added little pink pearls.

The nest and sentiment are both from the 'Ferns & Chickadees' set from Mark's Finest Papers. I stamped the nest onto white, and coloured with copics. Then I cut it out, and popped it up. The main image is on a scallop nectangle nestie. The whole rectangle is popped up too.

I finished it off with some bows!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: