Tuesday, April 19, 2011

RILEY0811, Colour Challenge!



Hello, it's time for another challenge from Riley and Company! This weeks challenge is Hosted by Cindy, and she's challenging us to use aqua, yellow and brown!

Please join us and play along. Just upload your creation to the Riley and Comapny Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY0811. Some of the new Designers have joined in the challenge as well, you can find the whole list of participants on the Riley and Company Blog!

For my card today, I used the new Bundle of Joy stamp. I coloured the image with copics and sponged barely banana in the background.

The sentiment is also from Riley and Company, it's from a set called Things Riley Might Say!

I also used this weeks MOJO Monday sketch for my card, MOJO187!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

9 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet card! I adore this lil famiy! Beautiful :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is super adorable Laurie, I love your sketch and you really did a marvelous job with these fabulous colors!

I'm so very happy to be working with you on the Riley team!!

Hugs & Smiles
Heather

Silli said...

So very pretty Laurie, LOVE the cute image...HUGs and happy day..;-)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!~

Sarah Gough said...

oh so sweet and soft and pretty - I love it!

StampOwl said...

The Riley family seems very popular today hehe ... cute!

Cathy said...

Looks like all the original dt sent a memo to use the Riley Family LOL. Too cute, love your colors and your dp and embellishments are always perfect.

Olena said...

so cute card! Love it! Olena

Helene said...

Your card is so cute, I love the coloring with copics !