Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MMTPT167, Fishing Riley Referee!


Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT167! This weeks challenge was to make a masculine card, with vertical black & white stripes, or horizontal rainbow stripes, and a fishing theme...I think I got everything! lol

This weeks Destination Station is to Chip in Ohio, he is the husband of fellow teapotter Karen (Redbugdriver). It sounds like Chip has had terrible problems with his foot resulting in his latest surgery (partial amputation), requiring him to be away from home for the next 3-6 weeks at a rehabiliation center. Hopefully this happy mail will make the time fly by!

I used Fishing Riley and coloured him with copics.

I love how this turned out, but I can't take full credit, I was inspired by this awesome card from PickleTree!

Recipe
Stamps: Fishing Riley
Paper: black, white, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, certainly celery, bashful blue, baja breeze, dp welcome neighbour, recollections
Ink: memento tuxedo black, baja breeze, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie
Accessories: copics, Fiskars wave punch, die-namics sun & rainbow, ProvoCraft fish die, dimensionals, ribbon, button, twine, cupcake punch (cloud)

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is awesome Laurie! Love those waves! Perfect fishing scene with Riley looking cool! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!! I adore your scene here!! Love the Riley too! :)