Monday, September 24, 2012

TSMONDAY, Fall Colours!

Hello, this weeks Totally Stampalicious Challenge is to use Fall Colours! There's also a NEW Bonus, is the randomly selected winner uses Totally Stampalicious Stamps, the prize will be doubled!!! Awesome!

For my card today I used the new Balloon Kidz Boy. I coloured the image with copics, and paper pieced the balloon. All the dp is from My Minds Eye, lime twist.

I also used the sketch SC402.

To join in the challenge, just add your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog, and you'll be entered to win!

If you haven't heard, there's also a Great New Promotion going on, you could win Free stamps for a Year, check it out here!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

balloon looks great in that color/dp.....clean and crisp design...cute too