Monday, June 17, 2013

She's Old Enough to Drive!!!!!

It's a huge milestone when your kids are old enough to drive and you realize you're that much older!!! LOL I made this card for my Niece Meghan. I like to personalize the cards for the family and Meghan got her license recently and is now driving my Sister's little red car!

This is a Bugaboo image Girlz - Car Ride, perfect for the new female driver. I also used the Stella Says Sketch Challenge SSS138 and this weeks Bingo challenge (hope that's ok) I used red, white & Blue a Bugaboo image and stars!

For the 3 embellishments I thought it would be fun to use traffic light colours, so I coloured the SU rhinestones with copic marker and then backed them with black circles made with a regular office-hand hole punch.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Min said...

Laurie - this is fabulous! I love the little stars you added too! =) Too cute!
We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations