Friday, July 17, 2015

Bugaboo CIJ Freebie Friday, Rudolph!

Hello, it's Freebie Friday time at Bugaboo Stamps and the last day of our Christmas in July Celebration at Catch The Bug!

This weeks freebie friday is Rudolph from Bugaboo Stamps. I used him to decorate this little gift bag I made. I used the Memorys r us gift bag maker to make this bag out of designer paper. 
I coloured Rudolph with copics and added stickles to his nose.

I cut the fishtales myself, and used a YNS snowflake border die for the snowflake strip. The top piece was made with the SU decorative label punch and I finished it off a mini clothes pin and some red cording!

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog

You can get your Rudolph Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps, all other stamps are now 50% !

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the bag with Rudolph. The Fri freebie is not in the store as freebie yet and the store home page is under construction. Noticed that 2 other DT used a different Reindeer and one DT used a House image. 2 people have entered so far with non-Fri freebie. Thought the Fri freebie was required for this day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"