Thursday, September 24, 2015

OBG, Candy Cane Charlie!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing off Candy Cane Charlie from Bugaboo Stamps! Perfect for any dog lover, and now I have one Christmas card made! lol

I coloured Charlie with copics and added a wink of stella in white and red to the candy cane and the fur of his hat. I also put a flat backed red pearl on the ornament hanging from his collar.

The card base is garden green, with a layer of white and then a layer of designer paper which is from a big pad I got at Walmart a fews years back. The image a backing were cut with circle nesties, and the circles were punched out and embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder...hoping they look like snowballs!

I also used the Sketch Saturday #379.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: