Monday, February 15, 2010

TSMONDAY16, Digi Announcement!

I'm baaaack! If you're a digi lover, or if you just want to try it out, check out the Totally Stampalicious Blog!


The TSMONDAY16 challenge is to make something using a Digi, and they are offering a couple free! The randomly picked winner will get a whole Digi set FREE!


Plus Totally Stampalicious is now offering Digi's in full sets, and individual images! There's something for everyone.


While I prefer rubber, I used 2 digi's today. I followed Becky's fabulous tutorial here, which really helped abd was easy to follow!


My first Digi is Hawt Dawg. This image is about an inch smaller than the actually stamp. I coloured him with copics and cut him out.


The tag ws made with night of navy and old olive embossed with the stars EF. I used the large & small star punches and circle punches for the sentiment.

Sorry the pictures are a little yellow, I think my lighting was off! I made this for this weeks featured stamper challenge FS158, Laurie aka HamiltonGal. Laurie has a fabulous gallery, and this card caught my eye.


I changed the colours, theme, stamp and I didn't use any embellishments.

This fire hydrant is also a digi image from Totally Stampalicious. I coloured it with copics, cut it out & popped it up.


The card base is bermuda bay, with a layer of very vanilla. I embossed the vanilla with a texture plate from fiskars, it has paw prints, but it isn't embossed deep enough! I also sponged Tim Holtz distress antique linen around the edges.


Have a Great Day, and I hope you play in the Totally Stampalicious challenge!

Laurie

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Laurie, This is really cute, Love the coloring on the Dawg and the fire hydrant is funny and perfect for this image!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic project, Laurie!!! My sweet "little" Ice is looking over my should and wondering why I didn't make one of these cool biscuit gift bags for her!! Love it!!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Dang girl, you are GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Is there anything you can't do! lol What a fantastic treat bag for a dog! I should make some of these for my dogs.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is soooooo cool, Laurie!!!!! LOVE it....FABULOUS project!!!!!!

Monique said...

Awesome use of the digital stamps :)..Great coloring and I love the little paw prints on your DP :)