Thursday, May 24, 2012

Riley Sneak Peek, Blowing Bubbles!

 Hello, today's the day, we hope to see you tonight for the Riley and Company May Release and Blog Hop, 10pm est. It will start at the Riley and Company Blog!

 Buy the entire set and get 10% off until Sunday night at midnight CST. All orders over $25 placed in the first 24 hours get a FREE Riley Card Set!!! (It's a 6.99 value!) Limit ONE per customer please. FREE shipping until Sunday night at midnight CST.

I have one more sneak peek before the blog hop tonight, this is Blowing Bubbles Riley, another cutie to add to the collection! I coloured Riley with copics, then added crystal effects to the bubbles and sprinkled on some glitter.
The little bubble bottles are from the $ store, two to a package.  I used the sizzix box #2 die, and made 2 boxes. Then the boxes were glued together and covered in dp. I used an oval punch to make the handle, added some ribbon and popped up the image. Now I have a fun little gift.

I hope to see you tonight at the hop, have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: