Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Riley Sneak Peek, Diploma Riley!

Hello, I'm back again with another Sneak Peek from Riley and Company! The Release and Blog Hop will be Thursday May 24th, 10pm est.

Buy the entire set and get 10% off until Sunday night at midnight CST. All orders over $25 placed in the first 24 hours get a FREE Riley Card Set!!! (It's a 6.99 value!) Limit ONE per customer please. FREE shipping until Sunday night at midnight CST.

For my card above, I used the new Diploma Riley, gotta love this cute graduate! I coloured him with copics. The dp is from a DCWV stack hittin the books. The star was punched from glimmer paper. The notebook edge on the black piece was made with a die-namics die.

I also used this weeks MOJO242.

I hope to see you at the Release party and Blog Hop!
Have a Great Day,
Laurie

No comments: