Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bugaboo OBG, Raising Teenagers!

Hello, it's Oldie but Goodie time over at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Blog! For my card today I used 'Raising Teenagers' I laugh everytime I see this image & sentiment!

I coloured the image with copics, and added crystal effects to her glasses and the jello. The card base is rich razzleberry, with a layer of dp I had in my scrap bin. The image was cut out with petite oval nesties. I added a paper doiley and then cut the sentiment with a die-namic fishtale flag.

Pop on over to the Catch The Bug Blog and see what other Oldie but Goodies are being featured. It's nice to see an image you may have forgotten about, or maybe even one you've never seen!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This card is really adorable and how true is that statement!!??!! Love your coloring on the image and I wanted to thank you for your kind comment about my bag! HUGS :)

Lola said...

She is colored beautifully. What a great color combo!