Tuesday, November 12, 2013

RILEY2313, Use A Sentiment!

Hello, it's challenge time at Riley and Company, and this week Joy is challenging us to Use A Sentiment! Super easy with all the great Funny Bones sentiments from Riley and Company.

I used a New Funny Bones sentiment 'Lick The Cupcake' (RWD-187).  The card base is concord crush, with a layer of dp? and apricot appeal for the corner pieces.

I also used the sketch SC461. The first time I cut the square for the corners the corner tore!!! so I made another one and then cut it on the wrong angle!!! so I gave up at that point and flipped the sketch! lol

I'm also entering this in the C4C211 challenge 'Let's Frame It'

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the Keyword RILEY2313.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: