Thursday, October 22, 2015

OBG Moon Baby - Night Night!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today I have a card I made for our Nephew and his Wife to welcome their new baby Isabella.

I used the Moon Baby-night night from Bugaboo Stamps to make this shaker card. I coloured the image with copics. I made the frame by cutting a rectangle and then used a square nestie to make the window opening, and filled it with some sequins of different shapes.

The card base is coastal cabana with a layer of white and a layer of designer paper. I finished it off with a glimmer heart and the cute sentiment that was in a set I had from Totally Stampalicious.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies But Goodies.

All Fall & Halloween stamps at 25% off at Bugaboo Stamps til Oct. 31st.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Love shaker cards, this one is so cute and has a great layout!

Lola said...

Great layout and your coloring is just beautiful and so soft. Wonderful shaker!