Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MMTPT107, We're Going Fishing!

Well I'm in shock...2 challenges in a row posted on the day the challenges were posted! say What!

This is for Todays Teapot Tuesday MMTPT107, Gullable Gill Jumped Up The Hill And The Boys Swam Panicking After! I love Cindy's Titles and stories, what an imagination she has!

This is Fishing Riley, from Riley and Company, and I thought he fit the challenge and would be perfect for this weeks Destination Station!

I coloured Riley with copics, and you probably can't see it in the photo, but his fishing pole was made sparkly with a copic atyou spica in lavender.

This is an easel card, the base is elegant eggplant with some daffodil delight and dp from Cosmo Cricket. I used circle and inverted scallop nesties for the image and mats.

For the bottom edge on the inside I used a Fiskars edge punch, and a MS fish punch popped up.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Monique said...

Cute card Laurie..Wonderful coloring.. I want to go fishin!! TFS!!

Silli said...

Your card is sooo cute dear Laurie, love the sweet image! BIg hugs

Monique said...

Hey Laurie..Sorry I dont have your e-mail..Your very welcome for the award... you deserve it :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute riley card-love the placement of your fish-congrats on being slected as one of the design team members on the speedy the cat blog-you will be a great addition to that team