Monday, August 16, 2010

TSMONDAY, Pink, Black & White!

Hello, this is my card for the TSMONDAY Challenge at Totally Stampalicious! This weeks challenge is to use the colours pink, black and white! One of my favorite combos!

This also fits the TLC286, anything but a bow or knot!

I used Red Hat Stella, but today her hat is not red! I coloured Stella with copics, and cut & layered the image with petite oval/scallop nesties.

The card base is black, white a layer of pretty in pink, and a layer of dp from Making Memories Sabrina. I finished it off with 3 strips of black grosgrain some buttons. and black cording.

The sentiment is also from the Red Hat Stella set, and I punched it with the small oval punch.

I hope you can join us in the challenge! Make sure to upload your creation to Totally Stampalicious, who knows you may win something!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Laurie this is soooo much fun...the button/ribbon detail is FABULOUS!!!!

Monique said...

Another wonderful card Laurie... Your coloring is so wonderful...

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Laurie!!! This card has plenty of "Hatitude"!!