Friday, November 14, 2008

Pink Flourishes Tree


Hello, this is last weeks sketch challenge, and I used Faith's (Markie's mom) Tuesday colour challenge on the Flourishes forum. We were to use pink & brown. I love these colours together!

The card base is chocolate chip, with a dp panel on the bottom, the dp has pink foil hearts!The image from Forest of Trees was stamped with versamark onto white, and embossed with copper EP. Then I sponged pixie pink on the tree with a dauber. The top panel is pixie pink stamped with matching ink, and the top of the tree to give it some texture. The sentiment is from 'Garden Silhouette' I stamped it in versamark & embossed with copper. The finishing touch is the copper clip (which I'm never sure how to attach) and some pink ribbon & copper cord. The ribbon looks to me like it should be going the other way, I may have to change that!

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Laurie

No comments: