Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last 2 for the DTGD09 Challenges!

The perfect summer bookmark, I made this one for me! I wish I looked like Mermaid Hanna!
I made this for DTGD09genie1314 - Tag art, a bookmark is really a tag right! lol It also fits DTGD09sgtstamper - embellish you hues of blue. I sponged with several blues, added blue stickles, blue gems, blue eyelet & blue ribbon.


To finish off the last 2 DTGD09 challenges, I inked up a stamp from 'A Flower For All Seasons' for the first time! I love those little images. I combined DTGD09rainy sketch challenge with DTGD09basilefamily - The Happiest Hour, an inspiration piece.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned, I'll be posting my first entry for round #2 of the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge using Bubblebath Sophie!

Laurie

No comments: