Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lunch Box Message & Treat!

Hi Again, I made this for the second August release challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum. We were to make something using the Back to School theme.
A couple weeks ago, I spotted this little pack of business size cards to put in kids lunches at Michaels in the $1.50 bin (that's the $1.00 bin in the US with a huge markup!) They each have a possitive little message on one side, and an information/trivia type fact on the back.

Quite some time ago I had ordered some tins online, including little metal business card holders! Ha..ha I knew they would come in handy some day!!! lol So this is a metal business card holder, covered in DP from basic grey.

I stamped School Riley onto white & coloured him with copics. I cut Riley and the books out separately and mounted them on ovals. I also added crystal effects to his glasses and the apple. The tin is big enough that you could also slip a little treat in there!

Have a Great Day!

Laurie

No comments: