Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School Sophie & a New Link!


Hello, well in my quest to catch up after being away for a week, I managed to include 3 challenges on this one!

This is the new School Girl Sophie, isn't she cute! I love the little tilt of her head.

I combined the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum HSC83 to use dew drops, with the colour challenge CC232 using cocoa, vanilla teal, and the sketch challenge SC241!

I used the #'s and letters from the Teacher Hanna set for the background. Sophie was coloured with copics.

A while back I added a link to my Husbands ebay store. Today I added a link to the Craft Items in the store. You can find it on the right sidebar. He always has different items so keep checking, he may have something you're looking for!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: