Tuesday, October 18, 2011

RILEY2111, Orange & Black!


Hi everyone, it's time for another fun challenge from the Riley and Company Design Team! This weeks challenge Hostess is Margie, and she's challenging us to use the colours orange and black!

I used the newly released Bridezilla. She's coloured with copics and I added diamond stickles to her dress!

I didn't have enough black brads, so I made my own. The smaller ones on the right side were made with the smallest hole punch on the cropadile. The larger ones on the left were made with the larger hole punch on the cropadile. I glued them in place and then covered them with crystal effects.

I also used last weeks sketch challenge SC354.

If you want to play along, just leave a comment on the Riley and Company Blog, with a link to your card. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY2111.

Recipe
Stamps: Bridezilla, weathered BG
Paper: black, white, peach parfait, scrap dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black, going grey, peach parfait
Accessories: copics, skeleton scroll EF, MS cracks punches, cropadile, crystal effects, diamond stickles, dimensionals

Make sure to check out what the other Designers have come up with, you can find the links on the right hand sidebar.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

OHH i love HER!!~

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is fabulous Laurie, I love the colours, texture and the fabulous image.

Michele Lourenco said...

Laurie,
I love the spookiness of this card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! She's amazing! and I love the embossing and punches here! Very spookilicious :)
hugs, margie

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh she's fabby, Laurie! We thought alike this week! :) LOVE yoru layout, and diggin' the skull and crossbones embossed background - you were SPOT ON with this challenge! Hope all is well "up there" - my Quebec friend is hating her weather right now! :) x0x0

Silli said...

sooo very pretty Laurie!!!