Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MMTPT171, Diva Cat!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT171! This weeks challenge is all about bling & cats, two of my favorite things! The Destination Station is happy mail to John & Jane who have 2 diva cats of there own!

I don't know where the cat stamp is from, but I stamped it in memento ink and then coloured him/her with copics. Of course he/she had to have a rhinestone necklace!

This is a center step card, and I managed to use up some more dp scraps. This was actually paper I made using glossy white, a couple of reinkers and then I spritzed on some gold smooch.

The sentiment is from a MFP set called Speedy The Cat's Friends, I popped it up on a tag from spellbinders fancy tags die.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfect diva card

Becca said...

I just laughed so hard at this card...so cute...it is so true too. This is a wonderful card..very cheery and cute.

If you would like to join me in making cards for Toronto's Sick Children's Hosptial please check out the site..

http://www.kardsforkidshsc.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing..
Bela