Monday, December 5, 2011

TSMONDAY, Let It Snow!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Totally Stampalicious Challenge! This weeks challenge is to use snow somewhere on your card or project!

I have been inspired by the wonderfully talented Kittie she has been making and sharing such beautiful scenic cards this season!

For today's card, I used Pimp My Ride Stella, she's coloured with copics. Isn't this the perfect setting for Stella in her sleigh!

Don't forget there is still an awesome special going on at Totally Stampalicious!

To play along in the challenge, just make something with snow and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

I'm also entering this is the Catch the Bug 12 Days of Christmas Challenge, this is for day #1 include a tree!

Recipe
Stamp: Pimp My Ride Stella
Paper: crumb cake, white, soft sky, garden green
Ink: memento tuxedo black, garden green
Accessories: copics, quickutz tree border, square nesties, MS aspen snowflake punches, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So fun, the hills of snow look great. Stella couldn't look any more festive. hee hee

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous scene you have created....and love the snowflake frame.....fab work as always

Lori Turner said...

Love this card with Stella! She cracks me up :) I love the border punch you used! WTG!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the little scene you've created!
Thanks so much for joining us on our "12 Days of Christmas challenges" at Catch the Bug.
luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO/CATCH THE BUG DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Tammy Miller said...

I truly love your card, thank you for taking the time to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas event at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!