Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bugaboo, Sketch Challenge!

Hello, this is the card I made for today's mini challenge at Catch The Bug! Today's challenge is a sketch!

I used my new Little Penguin Winter-winter bench. I coloured them with copics, embossed it with the swiss dot embossing folder and added some glitter!

The card base is baja breeze stamped with Serene Snowflakes. The dp is K&Co. swell noel. The main image is backed with pink pirouette.

The icicles were made with the MS punch, and then I added 2-way glue and dipped them in glitter. The snowflake is from the Northern Flurry die and I finished it off with a big flat backed pearl!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

sammi said...

Adorable winter card! Love the icicle like punch! Thanks for joining us in our “Mini Sketch challenge”, We’re so happy you celebrated our 2nd Birthday with us at Catch The Bug! Good Luck! ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.

Melissa S. said...

These guys are my favorites and I love what you have done with the coloring, embossing and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo today.

Tammy Miller said...

This is so so cute, love it!

Becky G said...

That is one super sweet card creation! Thanks for celebrating with us at Catch The Bug! I hope you'll join us again!

:) Becky G