Monday, March 19, 2012

Riley Sneak Peek Day#3, Bookmark It!

Hello again, I hope you're ready for another day of peeks at the new Riley's! This is the new Easter Basket, from Riley and Company.

I coloured the image with copics and made a corner bookmark! These bookmarks are fast & easy to make and the Riley's are the perfect size to finish them off. My kids were laughing at me because I have all these beautiful bookmarks and I end up using a receipt or scrap of paper to mark my place! lol

-Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!

-Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.

-New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST.

-Place your order within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.

-Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely delish!! This is so beautifully done, Laurie! Avid book reader here - outstanding idea! Muah!

Cindy Haffner said...

Laurie it doesn't get any SWEETER then this, FABULOUS!!~

Silli said...

Fabulous Laurie, love the soft colors...xoxo

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute

Evette K. said...

Okay, this is by far my most favorite new stamp!!! Great Easter basket Laurie, you did a fabulous job on it. ekciampo

StampOwl said...

so sweet Laurie

Sally said...

I love this stamp, too.
Sally S