Monday, March 19, 2012

Riley Sneak Peek Day#3, Bookmark It!

Hello again, I hope you're ready for another day of peeks at the new Riley's! This is the new Easter Basket, from Riley and Company.

I coloured the image with copics and made a corner bookmark! These bookmarks are fast & easy to make and the Riley's are the perfect size to finish them off. My kids were laughing at me because I have all these beautiful bookmarks and I end up using a receipt or scrap of paper to mark my place! lol

-Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!

-Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.

-New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST.

-Place your order within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.

-Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely delish!! This is so beautifully done, Laurie! Avid book reader here - outstanding idea! Muah!

Cindy Haffner said...

Laurie it doesn't get any SWEETER then this, FABULOUS!!~

Silli said...

Fabulous Laurie, love the soft colors...xoxo

Evette K. said...

Okay, this is by far my most favorite new stamp!!! Great Easter basket Laurie, you did a fabulous job on it. ekciampo

StampOwl said...

so sweet Laurie

Sally said...

I love this stamp, too.
Sally S