Monday, August 13, 2012

TSMONDAY, Favorite Colour Combo!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Totally Stampalicous Challenge. This weeks challenge is to use your favorite colour combo! Well I have way too many favorite colour combos to just pick one, so I went with a multi coloured card, including lots of my favorite colours!

This is Hippie Dottie. I coloured her with copics. The card base is night of navy, with a layer of so saffron embossed with the Peace Sign EF. The dp is from Recollections Chevron pkg.

I fringed the piece of dp under the denim ribbon.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your card or project to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

The much awaited Totally Stampalicious New Release is this Thursday August 16th, at 9pm est.

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A bit funky card! I really like the colors and i think the abstract would be helpful for Plastic cards

Leanne said...

Peace my friend, that is awesome, love these colors, great job....cool image! WTG!

Becca said...

These are all lovely