Monday, September 10, 2012

TSMONDAY, Ribbon Challenge!

Hello, We have some Fabulous Fun stuff going on at Totally Stampalicious this week! This weeks challenge is to use ribbon/bow on your card or project, that's easy enough!

And that leads us to the Totally Stampalicious Release and Blog Hop this week!  We will be Teaming up with everybody's favorite ribbon store, Ribbon Carousel! We get to use their fabulous ribbon with our new stamps...awesome stuff!

So  check  out the fun Wednesday September 12th.,  and there will be awesome prizes from both Ribbon Carousel and Totally Stampalicious!

Totally Stampalicious just started a fantastic new promotion, check it out here, and best of all, you can combine is with the dessert promotion!

For my project for today's challenge, I used the new Gus Baseball. This is actually a Fold Over Bookmark, you can follow the link for the instructions!

The little treat bag was made with the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook. I made this with the bag, set at tall ball at 10.5". The circle with made with the cricut as well, I set it at 4". The lines were hand drawn, and I sponged the edge with the Tim Holtz antique linen.

Have a great day and hope to see you on Wednesday!
Laurie

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super cute bookmark and treat bag, Laurie!! I love it!

Leanne said...

Nice ball..very cool, love me some Gus! Awesomenesssss!!!