Monday, October 8, 2012

TSMONDAY, Thanks!

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving! We had our big turkey dinner yesterday at my Mom's so today is a lazy day!

This weeks Totally Stampalicious challenge is to make a Thank You card!

I used the new Balloon Kidz Girl. I coloured her with copics and paper pieced the balloon.

The card base is pretty in pink with a layer of white, edges sponged with so saffron. The clouds were made with a die-namics die, then I embossed them with the swiss dot EF.

I popped a couple of the clouds up and finished it off with some ribbon.

Please join in our challenge and upload your card or creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog. Remember if you use a Totally Stampalicious image, the prize will be doubled if you're the lucky winner!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: