Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TSMONDAY, Let It Snow!

Hello, this weeks Totally Stampalicious challenge is to add some snow! I decided to pull out my Snowmen set, I haven't used it in a while, and I need to make some snowman cards for the Kards For Kids Christmas drive so this will be perfect!

I stamped him on white along with the scarf and hat, then coloured them with copics.

The card base is real red, with white embossed with the snowflake EF. The frame in the center was made with the spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares die.

The sentiment is from the Let it Snow Stella set.

Please play along in our challenge, and upload your card or creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog. If you use a Totally Stampalicious image, the prize will be doubled!

I hope you can make it to our Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop and Release on Thursday November 29th, 9pm est. 

And Totally Stampalicious is currently running a Design Team Call, just click for details!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: