Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello, I just wanted to share this card I made for Mother's Day! It also fits this weeks Bugaboo Bingo challenge, Bugaboo image, die cut and blue & brown!

This is the Ewe-Happy Mother's Day to Ewe. I love these ewes, they're adorable no matter what they're doing!

I also used the Freshly made sketch from last week FMS85.

I coloured the image with copics and added some glitter to their wool! The card base is baja breeze, with very vanilla and the dp is SU Springtime Vintage. I also added some pearls to make it more girly!

The photo of the inside is a bit blurry, but you can see I put the sentiment inside with some leftover dp.

Riley and Company Sneak Peeks start Tomorrow!
Have a Great Day,
Laurie

1 comment:

Jen Leeflang said...

I am sure your Mum loved this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for entering our Bingo challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT