Monday, February 17, 2014

Bugaboo ABC, Homemade Make-up Remover!

Hi All, it's Anything But A Card day at Catch The Bug. I wanted to use this Beauty image from Bugaboo Stamps, so I decided to use it to cover the bottle of Homemade make-up remover I made. I coloured the image with copics, cut it out and backed it with black.

I bought the bottle in a package of 2 at Dollarama, The patterned paper is from Recollections, I backed it with black as well and wrapped the bottle with it. The image panel is popped up, not sure if that was the best idea, but I wanted it to stand out.

I found the recipe for this make-up remover on pinterest. I didn't make the remover pads, just scroll down and you'll find the recipe for the remover. I made it for my Girls and Nieces for Christmas and everyone loved it. My Niece Lauren said she loved it and would never use anything else! It's super cheap and easy too! I use it myself and highly recommend it.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

So cute Laurie! Miss seeing your Riley creations :)