Saturday, March 29, 2014

FMS129, That's A Slam Dunk!

Hello All, I have another card for our sports theme at Kards For Kids! This is the AKVtoobasketball-slam dunk from Bugaboo Stamps!

I also used this weeks Freshly Made Sketch FMS129.

I coloured my basketball player with copics, and used a corner punch on 2 of the corners. The card base is pacific point, with a panel of Tangerine tango that's embossed with the tiny bubbles embossing folder and then I sponged the edges with really rust.

The designer paper is from DCWV's summer stack that I bought years ago and it's still going!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

How adorable! The polka dots are like little, colorful basketballs! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a fun card that you've created with fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!