Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bugaboo New Release, Mouse Hearts!

Hello, it's New Release day at  Bugaboo Stamps, and today I've used the new Mouse Hearts. I love these adorable little mice! To colour him, I used copics R20, R11 and R00 for his ears, feet and cheeks and W7, W5, W3 and W1 for his body.

The card base is so saffron with a layer of white that is embossed in the bottom corner with the Swiss Dot embossing folder. The designer paper is from the $store, which I also used to paper piece the hearts.

I also used this Saturday's Sketch Challenge #348

Please stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more samples using the new release.

Have A Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Cathy P said...

This is so cute, Laurie. I love this new Bugaboo image. You must too! I especially like the shading of the ears and your paper pieced hearts. I'm so happy you were able to play along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx

Vannessa said...

This is just adorable and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT