Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lego Movie Inspired Birthday!

 Hello, my Nephew Jack just turned 11 and we got him some new lego from the Lego Movie so I decided to make him a card and treat box to go along with the theme!

 I couldn't find anything that really went with the movie, so I came up with this Bad Cop on my own! I used black and daffodil delight. I hand drew most of it, and my new white uni-ball pen worked beautifully (I'm still shocked...I had no luck with my last one, maybe it was a dud!) . The glass lenses were made with silver paper and the wing of the 2-step bird punch, I just rounded it out with scissors.
 and this is the other side, with the scribbled on face, this side was easy! lol
This is the card I made, I loved this card by Joanne James, so I pretty much cased it! Jack seemed to really like the card and the treats!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: