Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bugaboo OBG, Pup Balloons!

 Hello, it's oldie but goodie day at Catch The Bug! Today I've use Pup Balloons from Bugaboo Stamps
I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with a circle die leaving the balloons on the outside, you can see a tutorial here.
I printed two images and cut the red balloon out of the second one and popped it up.
The card base is watermelon wonder, all the dsp is from cherry on top. I finished it with a little sentiment from SU stamped in crushed curry and punched with the petite curly label.

I also used this weeks MOJO Monday Sketch MOJO429

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more samples using Oldies But Goodies. 


Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This image just makes me smile! Love your design, colors and dp on this, Laurie. The watermelon wonder is yummy! I better check out the new SU colors!