Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bugaboo New Release, Valentine's Bee!

 Hello, it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and this is Valentine's Bee, one of the new images!

The card base is black, with a layer of designer paper from Recollections and daffodil delight embossed with the honeycomb embossing folder and punched with the Martha Stewart drippy goo edge punch. I wanted it to look like dripping honey, and I think it worked!
I printed the image twice and coloured with copics. Then I cut out the head and antennae to pop them up. I also added stickles to the wings and heart center.

I also used this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch #397 which was to pick a past sketch so I used #218

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more samples using the new Valentine's Bee.

Find the New Release here and Bugaboo Stamps.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

kel Acopan said...

So cute!! love the colors on this card! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!!

lovies, =o) kel
Sketch Saturday DT