Thursday, August 25, 2016

OBG, Kick Cancers Butt!

Hello, it's Oldie but Goodie day over on the  Catch The Bug blog, and today I've used Pink Ribbon Gals - Stella from Bugaboo Stamps.

I made this card for our Niece Alicia who was just diagnosed with ovarian and cervical cancer. The ribbon colour for that kind it teal, so I used teal/turquiose colors.

I coloured the image with copics and added some crystal effects and tiny gems.

The card base is tempting turquoise with a layer of designer paper from DCWV girl stack. I also embossed the purple piece with the love language embossing folder and finished it off with a shimmery heart.

Make sure to check out the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies But Goodies.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Lola said...

Adorable card - I do hope your niece does well.