Sunday, January 15, 2017

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Sketch Challenge!!

Hello, we have a sketch for you today at Bugaboo Stamps. 

For my card today I used Crab Scuba from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured the image with copics.

The card base is real red with paper from SU Maritimes (I still had it out from yesterday's card). I didn't have a whole lot of sprinkle/shaker card stuff that matched so I used a bit of beads, sequins and tiny pearls!

I hope you can join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Your card is just lovely and makes me smile Laurie.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Cynthia said...

Fun shaker card, Laurie! Love this little scuba crab. Great colors and dp combo.

Tammy Miller said...

Laurie love this project and all of your projects you have created for Bugaboo! Thanks for being a great team player and for helping to spread the Bugaboo love out there!