Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Sweet Baby!


Just wanted to share the 2 cards I made using 'Hand in Hand' designed by Melanie Muenchinger. I love this set, there's so many possiblilities with the images & sentiments.

I made these for 2 of the challenges on the GinaK forum at SCS. The first was to make something sweet. Well baby girls are sweet, so I made this for my Daughter's Teacher who just had her first baby, a girl. I just love that saying too, 'love at first touch' how true is that?

This one was a sketch challenge. As it turns out I needed another baby card, so I used the same image. I decided to really personalize it, and used the Justrite roman font to make her name. Then I embossed with clear EP.

This was my first time using the hands & copics. I wish there was somewhere nearby where I could learn how to use these properly, I feel kinda intimidated by them!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.

Laurie

3 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Laurie, your challenge cards at truly outstanding! I could stare at them forever!

Melanie said...

these are so awesome Laurie!!! :)

Yvonne Jackson said...

You did a great job on your cards!