Monday, May 11, 2009

Biking Riley!


Hello, I squeezed in a few challenges here, the first is the May release challenge HSMAYC1 hosted by Amanda on the Hanna Stamps forum, it was a sketch challenge. I also used the ways to use it challenge WT217, we were to use kraft cardstock etc. and the limited supplies challenge LSC219, we were to make something that depicted or represented any May celebration or Holiday! I picked American Bike Month.

The card base is black, with a layer of kraft. and a layer of very vanilla embossed with bloom dots EF. I added dp from K&Co. daydreams in the corners.

Riley was stamped onto vanilla, coloured with prismacolour pencils & then cut out & popped up.

I finished it with black grosgrain is from SU, a bicycle pump charm I found at Michael's, and some brads.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie

No comments: