Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mrs. Flatley had a boy!


Hello, I made this for a Teacher at my Daughter's school, she recently had a baby boy.

I found this beautiful embossed DP at Michael's it's from Heidi Grace-baby boy words. There's raised words & shiney words.

So the card base is brocade blue, with a layer of barely banana, and then the DP.The image was stamped with burnt umber onto white & coloured with prisma pencils & oms. I stamped an extra head, cut everything out & popped the head up on dimensionals. The soother is covered with crystal effects, and the diaper was coloured in with a sakura white souffle pen.

The circles were cut with circle/scallop nesties, I also ran the small white circle thru the CB with the swiss dot EF. The ribbon is SU kraft taffeta, and the rattle is a charm from Hanna Stamps.
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: