Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bubble Bath #1 - The Happy Couple!


Hello, I made this for the 1st entry in round 2 of the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer challenge.

All the entrants were given this new Bubble Bath Sophie to create with!

This is my fun take on an Anniversary or Wedding card!

I stamped Sophie onto white, and I also used the body of St. Patty Beer Riley! I stamped the head of Fins Riley on another piece of white & cut out.

I drew in the tiled floor with a fine tip marker. All the images were coloured with copics.

Sophie's bubbles are covered with dazzling diamonds EP. I also covered Sophies wine glass, Riley's beer and the water on the floor with crystal effects. The main image is popped up, as well as the hearts!

Let me know what you think?
Laurie

6 comments:

LORi said...

Too cute!! I had the SAME trouble ALL day!! I was freaking out!! LOL!!
Good Luck!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL! how adorable is this! I love how you added Riley to the mix :) the crystal effects adds such a fun touch. I can't stop smiling:) Super fun card!

Mary Giles said...

Now this is just too much fun! Miss sophie with her champagne and Riley with his beer. You captured the theme fabulously. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome Laurie!!!

xxxxxx

Sandra MacLean said...

Hhahahha!! Riley is looking mighty frisky there Laurie! LOL This is too funny!

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, this is really great, I love the scene you have created!