Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sock Monkey Riley For Olivia!

Hello, I just wanted to share this Birthday card I made for Olivia. She had asked for a Sock Monkey for Christmas, but didn't get one. Her Birthday was on Sunday, Big party big party Saturday (you can see pics below), and she finally got one! I made this card to go along with it.

I used last weeks SCS colour challenge, CC254, bashful blue, ruby red & close to cocoa. I also used last weeks SCS sketch challenge SC264.

Sock Monkey Riley was stamped twice and coloured with copics. I cut the sock monkey with Riley's hands, hooves? hmmm not sure...anyway I cut that out as one piece & popped it up! You can see it better in this photo.

And below is a picture of Olivia & her new buddy, Sir Monks Alot! That's his official name. He's been to school, and is now loved & desired by all her friends!

Thanks for stopping by, please visit Riley and Company to see all the latest Rileys!
Laurie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a couple of cuties, the card and Olivia !!! :)