Monday, August 9, 2010

TSMONDAY, Single Layer, oooonooooo!

Hello, it's time for the Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge! This weeks challenge is the dreaded or super easy, depending how you look at it, single layer card with minimal embellishments! I personally find the single layer very difficult. On the other hand, they are quick to make!

For this weeks easy peasy challenge, I used the new Morning Margaret, a Bugaboo image now available at Totally Stampalicious in clear stamp form!

I used white cardstock, and embossed with the Label #1 nestabilitie. Then I stamped Morning Margaret as well as the sentiment below, in memento tuxedo black.

I coloured the image with copics. Then I used my craft knife to cut a slit along the sides to slip the taffeta ribbon into. Easy Peasy!

I hope you can join us in the challenge, please make sure to link your creation up on the Totally Stampalicious Blog with Mr.Linky!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you added the ribbon!! Fantastic card!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

So cool...the embossing looks fantastic!!! Gorgeous single-layer card!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Clever! Oh I like how you got your ribbon through, very cute! The shaped framing is awesome.

Monique said...

Great single layer card Laurie..I love how you have embossed with the nesti... and then put the ribbon threw,.great idea :)...

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I love her.