Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SC300, With Prizes!!!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Sketch challenge SC300! Yep 300, that's alot of sketches! To help celebrate, several companies are sponsoring this weeks challenge with great prizes. Mark's Finest Papers is giving away 5 stamp sets to 5 lucky winners!

This also fits for this weeks Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge #22, use a pumpkin on your card. There's still time to play along and possibly win there too!

Today I used the Thankful Mums and Pumpkins set.

The card base is early espresso, with a layer of old olive embossed with the pumpkin harvest EF, edges sponged.

The 2 panels are dp from DCWV text prints. The pumpkin, leaves and stalks are paper pieced scraps of dp from Basic Grey.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful card Laurie!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty and I love the green that you have embossed here!Thanks for visiting my blog!

redwasher1 said...

I love this!!
Thanks for playing along!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Green is my color!! I love what you have created with it here!! Sensational work, Laurie!!

So perfect for Speedy's pumpkin challenge!!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty fall card, I like the colors that you used

Benzi said...

Beautiful Fall card! Your pumpkins are so pretty and the two panels are perfect. Love it!