Monday, September 13, 2010

TSMONDAY, Bookmarks!

Hello, time for Totally Stampalicious Monday, and this weeks challenge is to make a bookmark...any kind! I used this Corner Bookmark Tutorial to make mine.

I used one of the Bears from the newly released Angel Bears, isn't he cute! I thought this would make a great bookmark for a bedtime story book!

The Bear was stamped in memento rich cocoa and coloured with copics. I cut him out with an oval nestie, and added so dazzling diamonds glitter.

The base is marine mist the edge is punched with a MS star edge punch. I used a scrap of dp and edges is with very vanilla punched with an EK edge punch. The upper part of the triange is embossed with a Star EF.

Here you can see how it works...cause I wasn't sure...it slips over the corner of the book!

I hope you can join in the challenge this week, please make sure to upload your bookmark to the Totally Stampalicious Blog, we look forward to seeing your bookmarks!

Recipe
Stamps: Angel Bears
Paper: Marine mist, very vanilla, white, dp scrap
Ink: memento rich cocoa
Accessories: star EF (crafts-too), oval nesties, copics, dazzling diamonds glitter, EK edge punch, MS star edge punch, taffeta ribbon

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Monique said...

So cute Laurie!!

Unknown said...

Laurie, this turned out really cute!!! I think I'm gonna have to make a bunch of these with the angel bear set!! Love all the glittery accents!!

Cathy said...

Ah, Laurie, this is too cute, love the colors and glitter. Perfect GF!