Sunday, July 31, 2011

MMTPT156, Miss Gingey!


Hello, well I was so busy getting ready for the 2 releases last week, I'm very late to the teaparty! I guess it's cold tea and no cookies for me this week! lol

This weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT156 is going to a fellow Teapotter, and it's a surprise who it will be, what fun!

Since it was July when the challenge was first posted we are going with a Christmas in July gingerbread theme!

I used a Gingey image from Bugaboo Stamps, and for the layout I cased myself and copied a card I made last week!

The cardstock is cajun craze, with certainly celery and vanilla. The dp is from a Daisy D's pad.

I coloured the image with copics and added glitter to the big candy and you can;t really see it, but I also added crystal effects to the icing on Gingey!

I finished it off with some copper cording and a mini Christmas ornament!

recipe
Stamps: Bugaboo Ginger
Paper: cajun craze, certainly celery, white, very vanilla, Daisy D's
Ink: cajun craze
Accessories: copics, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, die-namics, copper cord, mini ornament, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: