Monday, August 1, 2011

TSMONDAY, Frozen Treat Time!


Hello & Happy Monday, I just want to thank everyone who stopped by during the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop last week, I love hearing what you think and appreciate the time you take to pop by and comment!

The list of Blog Hop winners can be found here on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

This week we're challenging you to include a frozen treat on your card or project. I used one of the new Poppi Penguins. I stamped him and coloured him with copics.

I realized while flipping through my papers that this paper from Basic Greys Life of the party has little ice cream and popsicles all over it, so I started there to pick my colours.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog! All Guest Designers are chosen from the challenge participants!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Julie said...

Laurie I LOVE your Poppi Penguin card! The DP you used is perfect! Love the ribbon and bow with the button too! Fabulous card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm so glad you pointed out what was on your dp...with my weak peepers I would not have appreciated fully how perfect that dp was for Poppi....a fun card

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm so glad you pointed out what was on your dp...with my weak peepers I would not have appreciated fully how perfect that dp was for Poppi....a fun card

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm so glad you pointed out what was on your dp...with my weak peepers I would not have appreciated fully how perfect that dp was for Poppi....a fun card

Debbie said...

What a great image. I just love your card. Sooo fun. Thanks for sharing.