Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TSMONDAY, Late!

Well, better late than never! This is my card for this weeks Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge. This weeks challenge is to be inspired by summer!

Gus Mantastic is totally ready for summer, but I don't know if the other sunbathers are ready for him! lol

I used the May Sketch For You to Try SFYTT for this one.

Gus was coloured with copics and I added some crystal effects to his glasses.

The card base is pacific point, with a layer of crumb cake that I stamped with a SU itty bitty BG stamp in creamy caramel & crumb cake.

I also used some twine and a button that I think is made from shell that I found at the $ store a while ago.

Please join in our challenge and upload your card or project to the Totally Stampalicious Blog.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: