Monday, May 21, 2012

TSMONDAY, Thanks!

 Hello, thanks to everyone who joined in our Blog Hop last week, and took the time to leave a comment. Congratulations to all the lucky Blog Candy winners!

Well it's time for our Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge, and this weeks challenge is to make a Thank You card!

I used the new A+ Bears to make a Thank You card for a Coach! I used my sizzix flip-it die again, I love this thing, plus the center is over 3" so it fits lots of great images!

I coloured the bear with copics, and paper pieced his clipboard. I aldded some punched stars to the opposite side and to hang from the ribbon.
Please join us in our challenge, and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Design Team Call,  if you'd like to be a part of this awesome Design Team, please send 2-3 samples of your current work, along with at least one showing your colouring skills to totallystampalicious@gmail.com
Please put DT CALL in the subject line...all entries must be in by Wednesday May 23rd!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Angel said...

awesome card! love the dp! i need to try one of these!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally fun...and you are acing these flip cards...fabbo

Lori Turner said...

Laurie, this is super dooper cute! I love the layout of the card and the colors are awesome!