Sunday, December 2, 2012

FMS63, Merry & Bright Snowmen!

 Hello, I made some cute little snowman cards to add to my Kards for Kids collection!

This is the Freshly Made Sketch FMS63, and the stamp set is SU Merry & Bright. For the card above I used riding hood red, white and dp from sei winter song pad. The red with polka dots was a piece I had in my scrap bin.
This one was made with garden green, white and dp from sei winter song pad. The strips were both found in my scrap bin.

I added some diamond stickles to the edge of the snow, and the strips were cut using the die-namics First place award ribbon die. I popped the circles up.

I hope the kids like these,
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Rita W said...

These are both adorable! What a cute little snowman. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

Love them both! Such fun with the sparkle! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are absolutely adorable! So sparkly and fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!